So with me recently getting a second job(yay for working girls!), It's been hard to find time to shop. I find myself always trying to squeeze in shopping trips into my half hour free time between jobs. At one of my jobs I basically just sit at a computer all day, so when business is slow, I've been slowly adding things to my shopping list at Sephora! And the other day I thought it would be the perfect time to purchase my goodies!! Here's what I bought:
-Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray
-Dior Show Mascara Deluxe Sample
- Ciate Caviar Manicure in rainbow
- Makeup Forever Aqua Shadow in 6e
-Sephora Day to Night eyeliner in Sunburst
-MAC creamsheen lipstick in Ravishing( not from sephora)
- NARS eyeshadow duo in Mediteranee
- Makeup Forever Aqua Liner in 9 Iridescent Fuchsia
- Josie Maron Argon oil deluxe sample
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Psychedelic Sister
- L'Occitane Hand Cream in Vanilla Flower
- and a bunch of samples from Sephora!
I will slowly be making my way through all the products, but I just thought I would share my huge online haul with you guys!!