Friday, April 20, 2012

OPI NYC Ballet Collection




    Nude, sheer, and sparkles. Best combo ever. I was a little bit skeptical about buying these so I decided to buy the petites. And I'm super glad that I did. It came with four colors. The white one is called Don't Touch My Tutu, the purple is called Care to Danse? they grey is called My Pointe Exactly and the sparkle is called Pirouette My Whistle. These colors look awesome and pale, and pastel in the bottle which I loved. But when you put them on you have to put a ton of coats on to bring out just a hint of color. As you can see in the swatches they all kind of look the same. And those swatches are with four coats. If you're gonna buy any of these I would say buy Pirouette My Whistle. It shows up well because it sparkles and I just feel like the others are nice, interview appropriate colors, but just not exciting enough for me.
What do you think of these colors?
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. great post! the colors are way too light for me though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, they really are light xo

    tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sparkles!

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love the sprinkles!
    My favorite is minty green right now (:
    How do you feel about following each other?

    XO
    Maira & Diana

    Livingthrufashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love minty green!! and following you now :)

      Delete
  5. I just found your blog ad it's cute! I'm really liking the sparkle!

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sparkly polish looks lovely, but you're right - the other three look exactly the same! So disappointing xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pirouette My Whistle looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete