Wednesday, April 25, 2012

OPI Gargantuan Green Grape & Pedal Faster Suzi





    Of course everyone like the brights and the pastels for spring and summer. These colors, in my opinion could go under both categories! The green color, Gargantuan Green Grape, is really pastel, but it is also somewhat bright. I wore it all day, and I got compliments.It's pastel but bright enough to really pop on your hand and with any outfit. It's the kind of nailpolish that when you look at you get excited. And this pink, Pedal Faster Suzi,  is really springy to me. It's light, but not too light, and it's a nice change from all the brighter pinks you'll be wearing during the rest of the summer, and it has some sparkles, so it looks good in the sun! They're both OPI so they go on really well, and they only take two coats each!
  Will you try these colors out?






Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. These two are gorgeous! Although I prefer the green grape on! xo

    tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the green grape one really does pop

      Delete
  2. I love the grape! I may have to run out and buy it! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you go to ulta and buy two OPI you get a base coat or top coat free!

      Delete
  3. I'm with the other in that I love the grape. Though the other color is nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of Pedal Faster Suzi! I love pink polishes but the sparkles make it a must-have for me :)

    Kirsty xx

    ReplyDelete