Wednesday, April 25, 2012

NARS Wonder




  You guys don't know how long I have been looking for an orange lipgloss, not lipstick, that will show up on my lips. I've been looking literally forever. After trying many, many on I finally found one that shows up and that I love! It's called Wonder and it's from NARS. It is really pigmented which is why I love it, and orange is really good go too summer look for your lips, eyes, cheeks, anything. I also feel like wearing orange is really daring, and it makes me feel confident whenever I put it on. It was $24, as are most of their lipglosses. But if you're scared to buy such an expensive lipgloss, don't be. It really is worth it. I've aways used MAC's lipglasses, and lipglosses but compared to NARS they're nothing. NARS isn't quite as sticky as MAC which is a huge bonus!
  What's your favorite NARS lipgloss?
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. It looks lovely! I'm going through an orange phase myself. I'll definitely check this one out!

    superpurdy.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idk what it is about the orange, but I love it.

      Delete
  2. Hi! I have an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty shade! I've been getting a fair few peachy/coral/orange shades myself lately! xo

    tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shades, they are so pretty. I love your blog too. Following you now. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a beautiful color. i love the orgasm lip gloss. granted ive only tried a few, but i love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost bought the orgasm lipgloss instead!!

      Delete
  6. Hi shawty! I am Cecilia and i find your blog amazing! but I have a boredom. I joined Blogger for some time and I don’t have enough members! Can you join my blog please I really need it and I promises to become member of your blog also thank you!

    ReplyDelete