Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MAC Up The Amp




  So I lost the box to this because I was so excited to wear it without taking pictures first, but this is my new favorite lipstick. I have been wearing this non-stop. It goes on so nicely and it is perfect for the summer. To put this on and make it stay without creasing I've been putting a tiny bit of concealer on my lips and then this over. I used to use MAC lip primer but I returned it because it sucked so bad, do not buy their lip primer! Putting concealer on works way better and it brings out the color of this lipstick really well. I wore it out all day on Saturday and I got lots of compliments! So if you don't have a purple lipstick yet, go and get this one!
Are any of you gonna try purple lipstick this Spring/Summer?
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. PLS GIVE ME YOUR COUNTRY FOR THE (♔Directory Blogspot♔)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oOOOO VERY PRETTY!!! PERFECT SHADE OF PINK :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shade! It's not far off of Snob which I bought yesterday! xo

    tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted snob, but they had no more left! :(

      Delete
  4. Very Pretty! LOVE lipstick<3
    Would like to see more(:

    Livingthrufashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love lipsticks too! I'm always buying them, so you'll see more! :)

      Delete
  5. such a beautiful colour, i love Mac lippys

    Over on my blog I m having a give away, I would love for you to enter :o)

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/give-away.html

    x

    ReplyDelete