Sunday, April 15, 2012

MAC Modern Mandarin




    Hellloo, perfect orange blush! This blush is of course from MAC, but it is part of their limited edition Tres Cheek collection, so go out and get it while you can! I think this blush is so perfect. It's very pigmented and goes on easy, and it stays on. It's perfect for those sunny days we've been seeing a lot more of. hen applied to your cheecks it's not too overbearing, and it looks great on darker skin, but applied lightly and it will of course look great on lighter skin too! It doesnt have shimmer which I enjoy, because it is bright, so I feel shimmer would be a bit too overwhelming. I will definitely be buying more from this collection!
Have you tried anything from this collection?
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. It's a stunning colour! I'm wondering if an orange blush would suit me more than the standard pinks! xo

    tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think orange looks good on any skin color! Just matters how you apply it!

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty and bright orange! Very summery :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm so excited to wear it on a bright day!

      Delete
  3. very pretty color! i dont have any orange blushes. i have a lot of peach shades, but nothing quite like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a little bit daring so I'm kind of nervous!

      Delete
  4. This is such a beautiful color! In swatches it reminds me a bit of NARS Gina!

    xx Louise
    http://alittlebeautylux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this color! New to blogging...please follow! I will do the same..thx!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goood ! I loooove the color !

    Turtle <3
    http://littleturtlethings.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You totally sold me on this blush! It is officially on my shopping list!

    XOXO, maira!

    livingthrufashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could do that! :) following you now :)

      Delete