Tuesday, April 24, 2012

LUSH Sea Vegetable




    

    Lush, lush, lush. I can't get enough of them. I'm broadening my horizons on their soap, and the other day I picked up their  Sea Vegetable soap. On the packaging it says that it cost $12.65, but that's because I had another small one for my mother, so together both of them were $12.65. So this soap smells, very fresh, almost citrus like, and very much like the ocean, but in a good way. I was told it was going to be exfoliating but I felt like it was just kind of a trick. The top of it is where there is sea salt, and seaweed. I was really excited about this but when I got in the shower it kind of just broke off, instead of exfoliating, and the second con is that it didn't lather very well, or at all really. Compared to my porridge one(which I rate a 9), I give this one a sad 5. Only because the smell was okay, and it didn't lather, and it didn't exfoliate, so for me it earns a 5. 
Have you tried this soap?
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Oh what a shame! I heard Lush soaps were so good, but for me a good soap needs to really lather up!
    At least the other was good!
    xx
    sweetaholic-beauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I was dissapointed :( especially cause it was the first time I bought one for my mom, and she wasn't impressed :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! and of course I'll follow you :)

      Delete
  4. I adore Lush! I have a few favourite soaps by them but my favourite, favourite is Rockstar! I just love the scent! xo

    tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate it when I buy sth and it lets me down.
    I am one of your followers, I hope you can follow back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its so sad :( And I'm following you now! :)

      Delete