Tuesday, April 17, 2012

LUSH Porridge


   I must admit right now, that I was wrong about LUSH soaps. I have talked crap about them, without even trying them. And I must say, do not make the same mistake I did. First off, let me tell you why I decided to start trying these soaps. I use Dove bar soap, and one day my boyfriend was smelling me and said that I smelled like soap. I know this wasn't because there was soap on me, because I'm always very thorough when removing soap in the shower. So it got me thinking, if my body still has the smell of just pure soap, what else is being soaked into my skin. So, that it was brought me to LUSH to try their Porridge soap. I chose porridge because it has such an amazing smell, literally so delicious. It smells like caramel, and vanilla. It has oats in it so, it has sort of a gentle scrub that leaves your skin really soft. It was 11.86 for the piece that I got, but its a pretty good sized piece, I think it will last me awhile. Another thing I like is on LUSH's website you can click on the ingredients of each soap, and they tell you exactly why it's there, and what it does. I might not ever go back to drug store soap again! 


 What do you think about LUSH soaps?

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. i really like lush soaps although the one i have at the momenent drys my skin out a bit. smells great though and all natural ingrediants :). great post! x

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite Lush soap has always been 'Rockstar' I just adore the scent! xo

    tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'llhave to look for that one! I'm a serious addict now!

      Delete
  3. I've never used one, but they smell AMAZING!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love LUSH! This looks awesome :) I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger award! Check out my latest post for the details :)

    Frances
    hellofrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know that you have been nominated for an award on my blog! <3

    http://www.jessiswonderland.com/2012/04/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete