Monday, April 2, 2012

LUSH Lip Scrub!!



      I have admired LUSH from afar for way too long. I've always seen them and walked into the store and kind of just lost interest from all of the mounds and mounds of soap they have. And after doing research I pickedup some things from there. I was most excited about this right here. It is the best lip scrub EVER. It's a bubblegum flavored sugar lip scrub. I know when you think of something tasting like bubblegum you automatically think, "eww gross." I thought that too until you actually put it on your lips. it smells delicious too. You just rub it on and then lick it off, i prefer to wipe it off though. And it was only 8.95!


 It doesn't stick together very well which I've heard people complain about, but it's sugar, so it makes sense to me. Like most things at LUSH, it does have an experation date, so watch out for that!

Have you tried anything at LUSH that you love?

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, I want to try LUSH out so bad!!! I've seen the stores before and like you just walked in and out after seeing all the soaps. However, after seeing it featured and talked about in so many Youtube videos, I definitely want to give some products a try and this was one of them! Glad to see you liked it! I'd love to see more LUSH reviews ^_^

    <3 Amanda,
    http://geekyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always too much soap for me to even care what else is in there. And I bought a face mask as well so watch for that review!
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Which one?? I wanted to get the Cupcake mask ^_^

    <3 Amanda,
    http://geekyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a blueberry one! i forgot what its called :/ but im gonna get the cupcake on enext!

      Delete
  4. i am sooo excited!!!! i just found a lush cosmetics 15 minutes from where i live!! i go to this mall almost every weekend! i cant believe i never knew this!! maybe ill pick some of this lip scrub up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what you buy!!! and definitely get the lip scrub!its awesome!

      Delete
  5. I'm a bonafide lush addict, I used to only use their products...their skincare and hair care is amazing. I've been having a bit of nostaligia for their Violet shampoo and American Cream conditioner, think I'll have to pop in to pick some up soon...

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried their hair mask?! I haven't tried it yet and i was so close to buying it but couldn't bring myself to.

      Delete
  6. I really need some of this stuff with all the bright colors that I wil be wearing on my lips this summer! Nice post! Also, I nominated you for a versatile blogger award on my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! thank you so much, its appreciated more than you know :)

      Delete