Friday, April 27, 2012

LUSH Floating Island


   
  Taking a bath is honestly one of the most relaxing things ever. Take a new magazine, a candle, some sort of bubbles, and it's like you're at your own in-home spa. So to further my in-home spa experience, I visited LUSH and picked up their Floating Island bath melt. At first I was a little skeptical on their bath melts, cause some of them are quite small for about seven dollars, and a one time bath use. But after using floating Island I will probably buy them again. If you're looking for more of the bubble route, theses aren't for you. I had to cut mine in half with a knife because I didn't want to take that long of a bath, and I didn't want it to go to waste. After cutting it in half I put it in my hot bath and just let it float and fizz in their while I enjoyed my bath. It gave off really nice smells of vanilla, and almost lemon but not too strong. It's a really nice smell. I you're going to buy a bath melt I say buy this one. It's big enough to cut in half and it smells divine!
  Have you tried bath melts? Which one is your favorite?
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Ohh I love Lush bath melts! I'm more of a bubble bar kind of girl but their bath melts are so amazing and moisturising. My favourite has to be the 'You've Been Mangoed' xoxo
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo! I'll have to try that one!! It sounds nice!

      Delete
  2. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love relaxing baths... When I get the time. I have 2 kids and I'm so tired half the time that I am afraid I might just fall asleep in the tub...

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT would be a great thing to fall asleep in the tub with! lol

      Delete
  3. ahh that sounds so nice! I love anything that smells like vanilla!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds so nice! & so relaxing!
    This is shocking, but I have never ever bought anything from Lush! This really makes me want to go there though, it sounds so luxuriously relaxing!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! you should go! Once you go, you'll always go back! lol

      Delete
  5. Lovely!:) Wish you an amazing weekend sweetie!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Taylor - thank you for stopping over at my blog :) Hope you are having a great weekend so far! I am just getting into Lush and have so far tried one of their bubble bars and a bath melt that was different than this one. I will definitely look into this one because the smell of it sounds divine! Great review & I love your site! <3 Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And definitely try this one! It's so nice

      Delete
  7. I love Lush! My favourites are Seanik, Dream cream, Big, Sweetie Pie, Snow fairy, Sweet lips, Butterball, Retread and I love juciy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any of those but I will have to!

      Delete
  8. You should try You've Been Mangoed! It's my favourite! xo

    tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought that today!! It smells so good!

      Delete
  9. This looks amazing! I'm going to have to try it. And thanks for commenting on the Birchbox man post. I would definitely try it out!

    Frances

    ReplyDelete