Sunday, April 22, 2012

LUSH The Comforter


     
      This is from LUSH and it's one of their bubble bars. If you've never had a bubble bar before they are bars and you break them off and put them in the bathtub and they create bubbles. I love these, you will be seeing more reviews of these because they're definitely worth it. The comforter cost $9.95 and it was totally worth it. I put it in the bath and it bubbles and smells really nice, and it turns the water pink! It makes your bath feel extra special, and its natural which is a bonus for me! 
Have you tried any of their bubble bars?
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I love all of the lush products, comforter is definitely one of my favourites along with sex bomb and think pink :) x

    www.belleamourx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, I used to buy them a look when I was younger. Opposed to breaking a bit off, I just crumble the end of one under the hot running water :) The bubbles seem to have a strange/different consistency to normal liquid bubble bath products, don't they? xo

    tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like they feel softer, and they're not quite as extravagant as liquid bubbles lol

      Delete
  3. The bubble bars are my favorite Lush product! This one smells great & the one bar lasts me forever! You only need a tiny piece to get tons of bubbles :)

    xx Louise
    http://alittlebeautylux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I haven't tried any other on than this but I'm going to soon!

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried their bubble bars yet but good to know they are worth paying for!

    -Chrissy
    crashbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really want to try this! i saw this at lush but i treated myself to a ton of bathbombs instead...which i love btw!!! i used my first one this weekend..IT WAS AWESOME!!! my bathwater turned pink LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHH! I've been so skeptical to try them :( But now that I know ou love them Iwill have to try them!

      Delete