Monday, April 9, 2012

LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic mask



    I LOVE THIS MASK. Literally best mask I've ever put on my face, hands down.  It smells like blueberries and is just absolutely delicious. It's very clay like but goes on the face easily. It dries in about fifteen minutes and you're able to wash it off very easily. After it comes off your face feels so clean and refreshed, and soft. I didn't even feel the need to put mosturizer on my face after. It is extremely cleansing and mosturizing, which basically means its the best thing ever :) I haven't tried any other masks from LUSH but after this one I can't wait to! By the way, save your black pots and when you bring five back you get a face mask free :)
Have you tried any LUSH masks?
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. ooo. something lovely that I'd love to try! :D

    Http://exoticwaytoburn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. just started following! great blog
    check out my blog notoriouseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Just wanted to let you know, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Go check out the post on my blog =)

    Amy

    okayeamy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'll be doing my post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing.Lush products are so good.I haven't tried a mask of theirs,but I might have to get this. My skin is oily so any thing clay like works well for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works so well! Idk if any other mask can surpass it!

      Delete