Friday, April 6, 2012

Essie Spring Collection!


  



   It is officially spring but where I live its been basically dreary and rainy so I've been sticking to bright colors to make me feel like I can create my own spring. But now that it is beginning to brighten up a bit I've been really into the pastels. These are from Essie's spring 2012 collection. They are To Buy or Not To Buy and A Crewed Interest. My favorite is to A Crewed Interest, its a very nice light peachy, and it is true peach, its not a pink peach. You definitely need to put two or maybe more coats on of this one to bring out the true pastel color. To Buy or Not to Buy, the purple one, has a very hint of purple glitter in it which is why I bought it. This one looks great with just two coats. I didn't photograph these on because they were hard to capture the true color. But they come out looking exactly like they do in the bottle. They of course were eight dollars, at my local drugstore. 
   Are you into bright colors or pastels this spring?
Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. These are beautiful colors! I have just recently started using Essie polishes and I love them. Nice post and found you through Niki's blog post. New follower! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love essie so much. And thank you following you too! :)

      Delete
  2. cute post and great blog now following
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post. follow me?

    http://exoticwaytoburn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried Essie polishes but I've always wanted to. I'm a huge pastel fan. These colours are gorgeous. Lovely blog :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and they have some of the best pastel colors ive ever seen!

      Delete
  5. i have never tryed essie but realy want to as its cheeper than opi but both are heard to find in uk. i love both bright colours and pastel this spring.

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever try essie you'll fall in love lol

      Delete
  6. these look great! im loving pastel colours at the moment i hope the weather picks up so i can wear more spring colours! x

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! its too dreary where I am :( Can't wait for it to get warmer!

      Delete
  7. I love Essie polishes and these are such perfect spring colors! LOVE!!

    <3 Amanda,
    http://geekyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome colors! I prefer Pastel colors more than others! Looks so shiny! Best choice for the spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like essie because a lot of their colors are shiny, with a topcoat makes it even better!

      Delete