Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ciaté Caviar Nails

      

     Ladies, may I present to you, a product that I have been waiting for for almost a month.  It is the Ciaté Caviar manicure kit! Ihave literally been checking every sephora store in my city for a month, and as they STILL are not in stores, I ordered them online as soon as they came out. If you don't know what this is, its a manicure kit, where you simply paint your nails the base colors they give you and then pour the little caviar beads on top,and press the beads down gently, so it creates a 3D look. It doesn't say to put a top coat on but I apllied a very teeny amount of top coat to the edge of my nails. You use the tray they give you while you pour the beads over them, and when you're done you just use the funnel, and pour them back into the bottle! It's super easy and it creates such a great look. I've been staring at my nails all day, when they catch the light they realyl are amazing looking. They come in three different colors right now, white, black, and rainbow. I would definitely recommend buying these. They're $25 dollars which is kind of pricey. But I really enjoy them, and I will be buying the other two colors. I'm in love with these, and the looks they give off. Will you try these?




Photobucket



25 comments:

  1. What a fun blog! I'm following you!
    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! it looks soo cool! :) I'm following you! Please visit my new blog about the fashion if you want: http://igotthisfrommymama.blogspot.com . kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks amazing! Did you get a lot of beads and have you had many of the beads fall off? Make sure you wear rubber gloves when you wash the dishes!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I got a whole nail polish bottle full, and it is actually quite a lot! And I didn't have any fall off until the second day! But not a noticable amount!

      Delete
  4. that looks really cool, was it hard to do? I'm a bit of a klutz! xx

    www.kokeshibeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol no it wasn't hard at all! I though it would be but you just paint your nails then pour on the beads! super easy.

      Delete
  5. It looks really cool, super funky! I probably couldn't do this cause of my job but I am tempted to try it out for a day on the weekend!
    xx



    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's definitely more of a weekend type nail!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review! i tried a few diy of this mani, but am still on the fence about buying it...thanks to your review im leaning towards getting it :)
    your blog is stunning!
    following you now :)
    would love if you checked out my blog sometime
    <3
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww thank you for your comment! :) have a great day!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh, GORGEOUS nails!! I'm obsessed with this look!! Must go order now!! :D

    http://geekyfashionista.blogspot.com/
    <3 Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow those are NEAT! I havent seen them or heard of them anywhere. i need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it. Following you now. Hope u follow back;-)

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahh ive wanted to try the caivar nails for a while now! i dont think i can bring myself to spend the money though! they look great though! x

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! I recently bought another one lol

      Delete