Sunday, April 22, 2012

Butter London Nailpolish




   

    Today I also have these two nail polishes from Butter London, if you're not familiar with Butter London they're a 3 free nail company, and they make great shades! They cost about 14 dollars a bottle, but I feel it's worth it because some of their colors, are truly amazing. I don't have any of these right now that are MUST haves, but I do like these two. The one on the left is called Trout Pout, and the on on the right is called Henley Regatta. Trout Pout is my favorite, because it is a really salmony pink which is really nice when you don't want a very bright pink, and you don't want a light pink. Henley Regatta is a glitter polish, and I like it as an accent nail with a blue-green color as the base nail. These go on really smooth, and they don't leave any streaks behind!
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Despite the, IMHO, unappealing name, I love Trout Pout! xo

    tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Just to let you know I have just awarded you FIVE blogger awards! http://tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/blogger-awards.html xo

      tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I don't know when I'll have time to do mine! But I will let you know when I do :)

      Delete
  2. Hey! I just found your blog and I love it! Check mine out if you would like!

    www.thesouthernprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i'm a new follower.. i love your blog!

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, they're beautiful! Went a bit wild on a Butter London sale recently, and pretty sure I have both these polishes winging their way to me soon :D

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, I've just given you an award on my blog!!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
    2. OMG! If I ever found a butter sale, I would buy so much! And thank you! :)

      Delete
  5. Nice colours!
    I'm following your blog, I hope you can visit mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really pretty. i only have 1 butter london polish. i really need more because i love the quality and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Know! These are the only two that Ihavebut I want more!

      Delete
  7. These colours are A M A Z I N G! Wish I could justify spending that much on a polish though

    obsessionlacquer.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really expensive, but I just tell myself they're worth it, which they are lol

      Delete
  8. Thank you :) I will follow you too!

    ReplyDelete