Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bumble And Bumble Thickening Shampoo



   I have curly hair, and like most people with curly hair, I blow dry it, comb it, straighten it, curl it, straighten it again. Sooo bad for your hair. So since I do all of that and I'm not going to stop anytime soon, I've been looking for hair products to take care of the damage that I've been doing to my hair. I got this B&B kit at The Company Cosmetics Store, which sells all the brand we love( MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, B&B, Estee Lauder, and a bunch more) at discounted prices. Greatest store, ever. If you have one in your town or near you its definitely worth the trip. But usually it's think that were from limited edition collections. Anyway! I've always wanted to try B&B products but they are wayyyy to expensive to just buy before trying first. So I picked up this kit which was $20, and I tried it out last night, and I would say I like it. It's thickening which I only really need when my hair is straight(on the back it said it added thickening when blow drying.) It didn't really have a good smell or anything, but it didn't smell bad. It did make my hair extremely soft though. It's still soft in the morning.The shampoo lathered really well, and the conditioner is a dream if you comb it through your hair in the shower and the hairspray works well also, nothing too special that you can't live without. I'm not entirely impressed, mostly because of the smell, I feel like a good smell shampoo and conditioner pulls it all together. Even though I just like this one I'm still going to try their coconut shampoo next!

   Have you ever tried Bumble & Bumble?
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the versatile blog award, well done, you deserve it.
    All the details are in my blog post! xx
    http://obsessedaboutbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this post!!!

    ------------------------------
    Best Shampoo

    ReplyDelete