Thursday, April 19, 2012

April 2012 Birchbox









  FINALLY! I feel like I have literally been waiting forever to get my box! And I actually like my box! Even though I thought I wouldn't. This month is earth month, so they were trying to go green basically(except taylor swift.)For those of you who don't know birchbox is a subscription and you receive 4-5 samples products for $10 a month. Sign up here! So in my box I received
1. J.R. Watkins Hand&Cuticle Salve- I really like this, you just rub your finger in it and apply it to your cuticles, it makes them super soft, and you only have to apply it like once every two days.
2. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck- I know everyone thinks, wow another perfume sample as a real sample. I thought that too, but I actually didn't mind getting this one because it smells quite good.
3. Alima Pure Nourishing Lip Balm- I'm not particularly fond of this lip balm. Its pigmented, a sort of nudey-pink. And I always like nude and pink but this is just sort of a grandma color. It also went on a bit harder than you would expect. But it did have a minty feel to it, and I enjoyed that.
4. Jurlique Day Cream- I really like this cream. And it's a nice sized sample, and you really only need a little bit. The only thing I didn't like about this cream was that it made my skin very oily for about 30 minutes, but I suppose that was just it setting in because after that my skin was very soft.
5. Dropps Natural Laundry detergent- They said this is a lifestyle extra, and honestly...I don't know. I was so upset when I saw this. It's a good idea, going with the natural, but I signed up for cosmetics. But what can you do?
 Over all it was a good month, I'm happier than I thought I would be.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Nice box. I've wanted to get birchbox for awhile. Lol the laundry detergent? I'd be upset too.


    xo
    Haylee

    http://www.dolledupdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg..why detergent!!! i got fashion tape and i was like WTF!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So annoying! why? why would they do that lol

      Delete
  3. I had'nt heard about this box until no so great post :) very informative :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could be informative! :) Follwoing you now!

      Delete