Usually after seeing that my birchbox has been shipped I scour the blogs and anywhere else on the internet to find reviews of the products that I am going to recieve. Well this month I decided I wanted to be surprised, and it was the best surprise ever. For those of you who don't know what birchbox is, it's this great company that send you 4-5 deluxe samples of beauty products for only ten dollars a month. Sign up for it here! This month was all about Spring training to get you ready for spring, and I really like to products, so here they are.
1. Color Club nail polish in Age of Aquarius- Even though I'm not an aquarius I still love this color(and you probably would too.) It goes good on any skin color and especially looks good as a toe color. Its a really nice greeny-turquoise color, which is really in this spring. The full size is $8, and its a pretty big sample size so this will last awhile.
2. Miss Jessie's Original Curly Meringue- I haven't tried this yet but I am BEYOND excited. My hair is naturally curly and I'm always looking for things to embrace my curls without making them sticky(some gels) and hard(some hair sprays.) This, I hope, will be it. It has the best smell, it smells really fruity, and almost like citrus. Its a pretty good sized sample and the full size is $22, so I look forward to using this one.
3. Annick Goutal Eau d' Hadrien- Honestly, I don't like this..It is probably my least favorite thing in the months birch box. It is a teeny perfume tester, and I hate to be harsh but a just don't like this smell. It says that is inspired by Tuscan citru groves. It smells very cologne like, and musty. And the full size is $85. Needless to say, I will not be buying that.
4. Miss Jessie's Original Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo & Creme de la Creme Conditioner - I have been on a hunt for a shampoo that smells nice, cleans my hair, and leaves it soft, as I'm sure we all are. If this shampoo does everything it says it does, which is all the above, then I will for sure be purchasing the full size. The conditioner agrees to do the same thing. In my box I got two shampoo packets, and two conditioner packets. The packets look like they have enough for two uses of each in them, so I will be trying those out and doing another review on what they're really like. The full size's are $14 for the shampoo & $16 for the conditioner
5. WEI Pomegranate Buffing Beads- I usually don't use scrubs on my face, but lately I've been wanting to try one out so I'm excited about this. They come in little packets that you pour in your hand just add water to. The full size is $20 for 20 packets, so I'll let you know how I feel about this one.
6. I Coloniali Invigorating Tibetan Shower Cream- I'm also really excited about this sample too, it smells so good. It smells like some sort of chai tea almost. It is make with rare eastern rhubarb, so its supposed to make your skin softer, I will definintely be trying this one out soon. The full size is $29 dollars, a little pricey for body wash, but I can't wait to try it out.
Overall It was a good month for birchbox, and definitely worth the ten dollars. Did you guys like these products as much as I did?